At Shoreline, the safety of our clients and staff is our biggest priority. Please read our Covid policies that are strictly enforced to ensure your safety.
- Meetings by appointment only, masks mandatory
- COVID Screening questions completed prior to any viewings
- Hand Sanitizer upon arrival
- Contact free apartment showings
- Only pre-screened applicants will be able to view units in person
- Video tours available for most units
- Thorough cleaning of all shown properties and disinfect commonly used areas such as doors and doorknobs, cabinet handles, switches, etc. before and after each showing
- Increasing ventilation by opening doors/windows prior to viewings, when possible
- Non-contact lease signing
- Online application process
- Non-contact payments accepted for rent payment/deposit payments
- No more than 5 people in the office at any one time
- Supplies provided for visitors: hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol, tissues, disinfectant wipes, masks
- Increased ventilation by opening windows when appropriate
- Disinfecting of all high touch surfaces after each visitor
- Chairs/work areas spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Units are cleaned and fully sanitized prior to new tenants moving in
- New tenants are given code to key box morning of move-in (no contact exchange)
We're Shoreline. Nice to Meet You!
Shoreline Property Management is your trusted real estate investment and property management solution.
We understand return on secure investment. We have a portfolio of over 700 units, totalling over $120M in company investment ourselves, we got you.
We have crafted an amazing and efficient team of professionals who help us to make this happen for our properties and for our investors:
Meet The Team
479 Hugel Avenue
Erica Lee Noble
P:705-526-2401 x 222
Administrator P:705-526-2401 Ext. 221
15 Montreal Street
Assistant Property Manager